Credit Card Number Validator is a free utility to help you check validity of a credit or debit card number. Credit Card Number Validator verifies credit or debit card numbers right on your PC without going on-line or transmitting sensitive information from your PC. Credit Card Number Validator uses LUHN formula (Mod 10) for validation of primary account number.
Credit Card Number Validator can only validates the integrity of the number combination, not the credit or debit card itself.
Credit Card Number Validator detects and displays credit or debit card type early depending on the first digits of the card number. It only verifies whether or not a credit or debit card checksum is valid; it does not validate the credit or debit card account. In order to verify a credit or debit card account, you will need software that can access credit and debit card networks, and, typically, submit authorization request on the card account.
- Validates credit or debit card numbers
- LUHN10 (MOD10) checksum algorithm
- First digits verification
- Automatically determines type of the credit card
- Validates any Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, or Diners Club credit card numbers